Downtown Businesses are using a spreadsheet to keep their customers up-to-date.
利众棋牌CANCELLATIONS & CLOSINGS:
- The annual Clarksdale Alumni Banquet that was scheduled for May 2, 2020, has been cancelled for this year. For further information contact Laurel Lee Goff at 816-351-0666.
- First Lutheran Church will not hold public services and the church office will not be open until that mandate is lifted. Until that time, worship videos and devotional aids are available on the church's website: Contact information is provided on our website as well.
- Buchanan County Mutual Insurance Company will be closed but all agents and office staff can still be reached and conduct business remotely.
利众棋牌- Wyatt Park Christian Church will be holding virtual-only services beginning March 22 until further notice.
- Zion United Church of Christ has suspended all church services until further notice.
利众棋牌- The Mound City Christian Fellowship Church has postponed the revival scheduled for the week of March 9. It will be rescheduled sometime later in the year, after the crisis has passed.
- Effective Monday, March 16th, the St Joseph Housing Authority office will be closed to the public. This includes the cancellation of annual inspections, which were previously scheduled.
- The Christian Brothers alumni association has postponed their reunion on April 17 and 18.
利众棋牌- Zion United Church of Christ, due to the Coronavirus will be closed until further notice.
- The Joyce Raye Patterson 50+ Activity Center will be closed until further notice.
- Apple Blossom will delay both the pageant and the parade. The new pageant date will be Saturday, May 16, with the rehearsal being Friday, May 15. The new parade date will be Saturday, June 6.
利众棋牌- The Buchanan County Prosecuting Attorney's office is closed to the public.
- Missouri department of corrections will close staffed shooting ranges starting Friday
利众棋牌- Mature Christian single group will not be meeting Saturday for breakfast and April meeting is canceled as well.
利众棋牌- The Good News Club held at Carden Park Elementary School will not be meeting for the remainder of the year.
- Most of the St. Joseph Parks, Recreation and Civic Facilities will be closed. These closures include the Missouri Theater, REC Center, Remington Nature Center, Bode Ice Arena, JRP 50+ Activity Center, Fairview Golf Course and the Civic Arena. The lobby at the Civic Arena is open for ticket purchases. The Parks Administration offices and Maintenance Division will be operating normally.
利众棋牌- The Household Hazardous Waste event scheduled for April 25 at the Remington Nature Center has been canceled. The Spring Clean Sweep event scheduled for April 1 to 7 is still scheduled to take place.
利众棋牌- The Buchanan County Prosecutor's office is closed, along with the Child Support Division located in the Hillyard.
- The Missouri Department of Conservation (MDC) announces it will close its nature centers, visitor centers, and education centers around the state to visitors effective Thursday, March 19,
利众棋牌- East Hills Shopping Center will be closed effective immediately through 3/31/20.
利众棋牌-The governor has postponed al April Municipal election to June 2.
利众棋牌- Andrew County Senior Center will be closed for inside dining as of March 18 until further notice. They will continue to provide meals to home-delivered participants. They are providing a drive-thru meal service for current participants Monday through Friday 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 pm. Call 816-324-4916.
- The St. Joseph Public Library is closing all four branches beginning Wednesday, March 18, until April 5. This includes all programs and outreach services. SJPL does not charge overdue fines and all checkout periods for items not yet due will be extended to April 10.
利众棋牌- The Missouri Gaming Commission is requiring casinos to cease operations at Midnight Tuesday through March 30.
- First Christian Church of Savannah has suspended church services and postponed all FCC-sponsored activities through April 5, 2020.
- Spotted Dog Consignment will be closed March 17 through April 4.
利众棋牌- St. Joseph Municipal Court will be closed March 19-23 due to a scheduled software upgrade. Starting March 18 until the upgrade is finished, residents will be unable to make online payments.
利众棋牌- The Joyce Raye Patterson Strategic Planning Group meeting is canceled. All dances are canceled until further notice. Carry-out only is available for lunches from the Joyce Raye Patterson Center effective March 18.
利众棋牌- SJSD will remain closed through April 3.
利众棋牌- Rolling Hills Library has canceled all activities through April.
- 'Her'story program scheduled by Holt County's Missouri State Bicentennial Committee, for March 29, is postponed.
利众棋牌- The rest of the Bishop Leblond 2020 Fish Fry is canceled.
- The Craig School of Business's Capstone Business Luncheon during Entrepreneurship Week on Friday, March 27 is cancelled.
- The Missouri Department of Conservation is cancelling two programs in northwest Missouri: Prairie Chicken Viewing at Dunn Ranch Prairie is canceled along with a March Madness nature event planned for March 26.
- South St. Joseph Progressive Association meeting for March 19 is canceled.
- The St. Joseph Public Library has canceled all programs, including storytimes, and canceled all room reservations.
利众棋牌- The St. Joseph Catholic School have canceled classes for this week.
利众棋牌- All Kansas Public schools are canceled from March 16-20.
- The Heart of America Athletic Conference (HAAC), which competes under the auspices of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) and includes regional institutions like Benedictine College (Atchison, Kansas), Central Methodist University (Fayette, Missouri) and Missouri Valley College (Marshall, Missouri), has cancelled the spring season for all constituent sports. This includes baseball, track & field, lacrosse, softball and tennis, among other activities.
- Shortly after the HAAC announcement, the NAIA itself announced that it is cancelling all spring sports organized within its national network of more than 250 schools. Affected athletes will be granted two semesters of competitive eligibility to compensate for the loss of any opportunity to play in their sport at the NAIA level in spring 2020, the organization said.
- Lenten Lunches at Hiawatha churches are canceled for the season.
利众棋牌- Walmart announced that it would adjust operating hours. Walmart stores and Neighborhood Markets will be open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. until further notice.
- First Christian Church in Atchison is canceling all children's and youth activities through the end of March. The church also canceled Sunday school through the end of March. The nursery will be open with different protocols in place during church services. Sunday services will take place at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Hiawatha Schools will be closed Monday only to gather information on students' Spring Break trips and finish up cleaning. The plan as of Sunday, as detailed by a letter from the district, is to resume classes Tuesday. However, this could change.
- Effective immediately, and until further notice, the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas have released parishioners from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass. However, all regularly scheduled Masses will remain open to the public for those who wish to attend. The archdiocese is contained entirely within northeast Kansas.
- Similarly, the Catholic Diocese of Kansas City-Saint Joseph has announced its parishioners should feel no obligation to attend Sunday Mass until at least April 4. The diocese is contained entirely within Missouri, and is not directly related to the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas.
利众棋牌- The Missouri State High School Activities Association (MSHSAA) has called off the semifinal and championship state basketball games for Class 4 and Class 5 student athletes, also known as the Show Me Showdown. The games had been scheduled for the weekend of Friday, March 20, through Sunday, March 22.
- Doniphan West schools will return to class on Monday. However, all activities and field trips are on hold for now.
利众棋牌- Horton public schools will decide on resuming classes and make an announcement Sunday.
- Italian dinner and Trivia night that was to be Saturday, March 14th at Avenue City School sponsored by Hope Church is postponed with new date to be determined.
利众棋牌- The Merit Badge College hosted at Missouri Western State University scheduled for March 14 has been postponed.
- The St. Joseph Chamber of Commerce has decided to postpone the Farm City Breakfast scheduled for Friday, March 20.
- American Family Insurance will reopen its regional office in St. Joseph on Monday. The company said it cleaned and disinfected the offices this weekend.
- Moila Shrine Circus canceled its shows this past weekend at Civic Arena. Everyone who purchased ticket will receive a refund.
利众棋牌- Roger's Pharmacy and Social Welfare Board's Trivia event scheduled for Saturday, March 14, has been moved to Saturday, June 6. The event will remain at Missouri Western State University's Fulkerson Center.
- The Fraternal Order of Eagles #49 of St. Joseph will not be serving corned beef and cabbage to the masses on Tuesday, March 17. The organization will remain open for regular business until further notice.
CHANGED STORE HOURS:
- O'Bryan Eye Care will not be seeing patients next week, March 23-27.
利众棋牌- Cosentino's Price Chopper; 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., with the first hour being reserved for seniors, expecting mothers and immune-compromised shoppers.
- ALDI; 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
利众棋牌- Walmart; 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
利众棋牌- Dollar General; 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Dollar General encourages shoppers to reserve the first hour for seniors.
- Hy-Vee; 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., with the first hours being reserved for seniors and shoppers at a higher risk for infection.